Friday, August 14, 2009

A Quickie For Friday

I seem to be wavering at the moment. Or at least it feels like it now that I have gone back to exercise only every second day (my muscles are telling me that they need a little rest, or is that a sign that I should push them harder?)

This is just a little note to say today I vow to only put things in my mouth of nutritional value. I will gorge myself on fruit and vegetables, and I will drink all my water. I will make sure that by the end of today my pedometer reads at least 8000.

Hanging in there. I think those rehearsals through me off a bit. I didn't so much binge as just eat at all the wrong times. But now I am back to my normal schedule, which is comforting. Comforting and a relief, and a little bit scary too.

Cause it means the only thing standing in my way is ME.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails