Tuesday, August 4, 2009

A Pound For Your Thoughts?

Dear Readers, Lurkers, Accidental Visitors, and the like,

While of course I have started this blog primarily for myself and a place to put my meager meanderings, I know that you are out there somewhere in the cyber universe. And the fact that you are reading this right now kind of makes my head spin. That you would take the time out of your day to see what this chubby little chickie is up to makes my day.

I'm sure in the short time I have had this blog, you are getting a little insight into me and where I'm coming from and where I'm trying to get to. But I'd love to hear from you. I know that by blogging it is my choice to throw myself out there, and you, the reader, also have that same choice. To reveal or not to reveal: that is the question. But if you feel the need to say something, have advice, a funny anecdote, whatever! anything at all... please feel free to share! I would love to hear from you!

Of course, as the saying goes 'if you can't say anything nice then don't say anything at all'.

xox 105

PS. And my sincere apologies for not posting this morning's blog yet. It is patiently sitting in my iPod Touch for me to make a few corrections before I post it. Today has been much busier than I thought. It may have to wait for the train ride home (oh joy... if there's one thing worse than morning rush hour, it's afternoon rush hour. Sure, everyone's had their coffee but by then the buzz has definitely worn off)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails