Saturday, August 1, 2009

Here We Go!

As I woke up this morning and went about my morning routine, I couldn't shake the feeling that I needed more accountability as I continue along this sometimes treacherous, but always rewarding, weight loss journey of mine.

When I was with Nutrisystem, I had my online friends and the message boards to keep me accountable. Currently at Jenny Craig, I have my ever-supportive consultant whom I love to pieces, but will be leaving the center for another job soon (that's for another post). While I plan on continuing on with Jenny Craig, I can't help feeling I need more accountability. I need to be held responsible. Hell, I need someone there 24/7 because let's face it, this journey IS a 24/7 commitment.

The only person who can be there for me that often is me. So here I am. Ready to throw my fears, accomplishments, successes, and faults into the deep, dark, cyber void.

I don't claim to know it all (even though after 10+ years of dieting it may seem on occasion like I think I do!), but I do know what works for ME. At least, I'm trying to ensure that I really DO know what works best for me. All I know is I have been fully committed to this goal for two years now, and ultimately have plateaued for the past year.

That needs to change...

Starting right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails