Sunday, November 29, 2009

Knock, Knock! Housekeeping!

I have a few draft blogs just sitting around. Some just from the past 7 days.... others since August. Yikes! Definitely time for me to do a little cleaning up.

I would have thought some would become a moot point, especially the older ones. But glancing back I'm surprised how few are. In fact, the ones I do consider a little irrelvent now are still valid, and I don't think they should necessarily be deleted just because they're a little out of date or because they are not on the forefront of my mind anymore.

So if you see some odd things pop up over the next month, it's probably just me doing a little spring cleaning and letting some posts get some air. They may look weird & dusty like your Uncle Joe's lime green polyester suit, but that doesn't mean they didn't mean something at some point (except the suit. Now that's just bad taste).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails