Friday, October 23, 2009

FFFF#9: A Vacation Victory?

Another Factors for being Fat Free Friday, and this week, also a mini-goal!

So it seems Hawaii for Thanksgiving isn't happening, it's happening for Christmas & New Year instead! Awesomeness! Talk about motivation!

105lbs is so daunting. But setting 20lbs by mid-December seems much more doable!

Factor for being Fat Free for this week? To feel good about my body's progress and my achievements while on vacation which will mean enjoying Hawaii twice as much!


Dear Santa,

I would like to lose 20lbs in the next 2 months. Please bring me a swimsuit in a smaller size.

Lotsa Love,
105 xo

2 comments:

  1. That is one great incentive, lol! I must admit to only thinking about the small little goals rather than the bigger picture - much better psychologically! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm new to your blog but I enjoy your open and honest way of putting it out there. No one can possibly think of 105 pounds at a time. Twenty pounds is something you can grab on to and succeed with.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails